Sunday, February 7, 2016

How To Defend Against A Frontal Choke Hold

I admit I am short. I made a dress recently and had to shorten the pattern 12". The neck to floor length given was 58.75" and I'm 59.5" and I wasn't making a burqua.

So it is important I know how to protect myself if I don't have a frying pan or rolling pin handy.


 


I would think a concurrent kick to the groin would not be a amiss. I haven't tried it on the two legged male members of my family but your locked fingers are very strong and driving them into the soft underside of the chin would be painful.

Remember it is your goal to take the mugger on one on one but to survive. As soon as you are free----RUN like a bear is chasing you and get to a place of safety.

I would like to acnowledge water-n-woods.com and Richard Athony for video and I assume no liability in displaying ths video.






No comments:

Post a Comment